Saturday, April 18, 2009

Making my portrait looks better

I love playing with Photoshop CS3, and mostly experimenting on how to make a portrait look much better. I do believe in improvising the photography technique itself to get the best photo, but sometimes digital enhancement do help in making the best photo looks better.

I have quite a bad skin. Uneven skin tone, large pores, oily skin, double chin etcetera. So, I use my own photo to experiment. This photo is taken by Reza Ali. All editing in done by me. I'm still finding ways to eliminate the oily skin, any suggestion?


Before 

After

4 comments:

  1. salam,

    siti, good editing... wish I could do the same, tapi yg basic2 pon tak lepas lagi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam Roz, thanks for dropping by.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maaf. Ini bukan blog politik. Sekian.

    ReplyDelete