Friday, April 10, 2009

A lesson learnt

Some people ask me, about the quality of Zana's wedding pictures. It's not that sharp and it's noisy.

Well, Zana's wedding pictures is a lesson for me to learn. Her reception is on Saturday. I reach home around 5.30pm, and was sitting in the kitchen with my parents chit chatting when my younger brother accidentally formatted my memory card while playing around with my camera. I'd lost all the pictures and had to use a software to recover the pictures. And don't expect 100% recovery, you may lose some pictures (in my case, I lose around 20) and the quality is reduced to 70-90%, depending on your luck I guess. And that's why Zana's wedding picture is a bit disastrous. Next time, I'll immediately transferred all my pictures, despite how tired I am, to the laptop/pc after any events.

The day after Zana's wedding, I'd attend a workshop specially designed for lady photographers to capture kids. I was one of the facilitators, assisting Adhadi and Zubye, and the workshop was a success. We got many good feedback from the participants, and many requested for the workshop to be done more frequently.

At that time I still haven't recovered my memory card (duhh!!) and again, my bad, I don't have a spare. Luckily Adhadi lend me his shop's memory card, which I had to return immediately after the workshop. And it took me almost three weeks to get all my pictures from the memory card *sigh*.  Anyway, thanks to Adhadi and his loyal helper Faiz for helping me out with the replacement card and the photos.

Ah, it is indeed a lot of lesson learnt. But for now, lets enjoy a few of pics taken by me during the workshop.











1 comment:

  1. terharu u..muka ku ank berank ko tepek d sini..tq bebeh!!

    ReplyDelete